- 1. What data do we collect?
- 2. How do we collect your data?
- 3. How will we use your data?
- 4. How do we store your data?
- 5. Marketing
- 6. What are your data protection rights?
- 7. What are cookies?
- 9. What types of cookies do we use?
- 10. How to manage your cookies
- 11. Privacy policies of other websites
- 12. API Services
- 14. How to contact us
- 15. How to contact the appropriate authorities
vMix is a part of StudioCoast Pty Ltd.
1. What data do we collect?
vMix collects the following data:
- Name and Email address (for vMix software registration)
- IP address and Name of computer running the vMix software
- When you submit a support or error report from within the vMix Software, non-personally identifiable data such as the vMix user interface, vMix settings, system specifications (such as make and model of computer components), streaming/recording logs and error messages or reports contained within the Windows event logs.
- When using vMix Call, information about the data we collect can be found below:
2. How do we collect your data?
You directly provide vMix with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Voluntarily submit a support report or error report from within the vMix software.
3. How will we use your data?
vMix collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Provide support services.
- Facilitate software features such as vMix Call.
- Aide further software development.
When vMix processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
4. How do we store your data?
vMix securely stores your data on Google Cloud infrastructure.
Connection data related to vMix Call may also be stored temporarily on the Google Cloud infrastructure for up to 72 hours.
We never collect or store any video or audio of vMix Call under any circumstances.
vMix will keep your support/error report data for a maximum of 3 months. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data from our servers.
vMix will keep IP Address, Name and Email address data for as long as you are a customer with us.
All data is encrypted at rest by default on Google Cloud. Further information can be found below:
vMix will only ever send you marketing information if you have directly signed up for our newsletter.
If you have agreed to receive this marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop vMix from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of StudioCoast Pty Ltd.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
6. What are your data protection rights?
vMix would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request vMix for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that vMix correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request vMix to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that vMix erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that vMix restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to vMix’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that vMix transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
9. What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
10. How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
11. Privacy policies of other websites
12. API Services
Please note, vMix does not collect or store any data related to these API services. As we do not collect this data, it is not shared with any 3rd parties.
Data you use with these API services may be temporarily stored on the computer in which vMix is installed for your use only, and is not accessible by us.
You may revoke vMix access to YouTube API Services by visiting the link below:
14. How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Or write to us at: 249 Scottsdale Drive, Unit 3, Robina QLD 4226, Australia
15. How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that vMix has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.